Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blogging

Oh, my, I've been a bad, bad blogger.
Sometimes blogging feels like "one more thing I have to do."
Sometimes I do it with such joy.
Lately, it's been the former.
I also started a new house and garden blog and that's been my passion of late. (I'll reveal it soon, still working on back posting.)

So, here's a quick recap of May and early June and I promise I'll try to do better!

Major construction on the house including new driveway, new garage floor, new front porch, new walkway, new outdoor shower/hot tub redo. Whew!

See above.

I was in a play. It was fun and I'm glad that it's over.


Jackdaddy and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.
It was lovely and I'm so thrilled to still be together. Growing, loving, learning, laughing and sometimes barely muddling through!

Y'all come on over and be sure to drive up in the driveway!

Love,
Michele, Jack and Finnigan the Curious



No comments: